Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Roll Fed Cutting Plotter||Drive:||DC Servo|
|CPU:||64bit DSP 32M Flash||Power Consumption:||< 100W|
|Motor Speed:||0-3500 RPM||Ambient Temperature:||+5°C ~+ 35°C|
contour cutting plotter,
cutting plotter machine
720/1350/1750 Servo Motor Vinyl Cutter Roll Fed Cutting plotter
The VICUT S series vinyl cutting plotter was special designed for users who require working with large plots and processing large quantities in professional quality.
|Max. Media Width||720mm||1350mm||1750mm|
|Max. Cutting Width||630mm||1260mm||1680mm|
|Straight-line Max. Speed||960mm/s|
|Curve Max. speed||600mm/s|
|Drive Motor||DC Servo|
|Max. force||1.65lbs [750g (3g/step)]|
|Mechanical Resolution||0.01254 mm/pulse|
|Motor Speed||0-3500 RPM|
|0-3000 RPM time||< 20 MS(idle load); <1200 MS(working)|
|Encoder signal||physical 1016 line/ round, logical 4064 line/round|
|CPU||64bit DSP 32M Flash|
|Repeating Precision||0.082 mm|
|Power consumption||< 100W|
|Ambient temperature||+5°C ~+ 35°C|
103 x 35 x 49cm
171 x 35 x 49cm
210 x 40 x 55cm
1. Strong frame. Aluminum alloy construction, ABS end caps, welded steel stand.
2. Plug and play. Simple installation, no additional driver necessary.
3. Long length tracking: strong structure and high-quality girt rollers to keep long length tracking with tiny error;
4. Servo drives. Silent, precise and powerful servo drivers for best cutting results.
5. Automatic media detection. Advanced media detection function allows the cutter continually adjusts itself for any skew or stretch within the artwork which results in the most accurate contour cutting ability.
Control panel: User-friendly control panel with English display screen, the back-lit LCD and large gel buttons ensure simple and comfortable usability.
Inlet scoop: With many inlets scoop on the cutter working table, material can be fixed tightly during working.
USB port: Plug and play, simple installation, no additional driver necessary. PC connection is more effective to ensure the stability of signal and file transmission, and to ensure that large files can be processed stable.
Filed: DIY on packaging proofing, clothing plate, making car beauty industry, Make Signs for shop windows, cars and vans, cutting labels, heat pressing logos and slogans onto T-Shirts, handcraft etc.
Material: vinyl adhesive, sticker, reflective film, craft paper, sandblast membrane, PET, PP, PVC, PC, wall paper, etc.
Contact Person: Vivien